Buy and sell everything from second-hand cars to mobile phones, or even find a new HDBs, rooms. Find a great deal close to you, or search all of Singapore
( 59 ads )
( 11 ads )
( 638 ads )
( 497 ads )
( 507 ads )
( 54 ads )
( 33 ads )
( 124 ads )
( 90 ads )
( 3 ads )
( 308 ads )
( 256 ads )
( 57 ads )
( 67 ads )
( 230 ads )
( 1 ads )
( 11 ads )
( 2 ads )
( 444 ads )
( 192 ads )
( 102 ads )
( 22 ads )
Singapore #1 Free classified ads website classitree.com. The largest FREE local website. Along with the basic service of posting an ad on classitree.com, we now offer extra options for businesses who want to reach new customers quickly and easily.With our banner advertising opportunities, you can target local customers directly and advertise your brand efficiently. Need help creating your banner? We can help you create one that is uniquely tailored to your brand.
Target specific customer interests What are your customers interested in? By advertising in one of our many categories, you can get direct access to your ideal customers.
Any suspected crime, like illegal drug promotion or any sexrelated crime or any illegal promotion will be report to loacal autherities without pre notice.
We want to make sure all our users have a safe, successful and hassle-free experience. Whether you’re buying or selling, make sure you follow our safety guidelines.
1. When buying or selling, you should always meet in-person to see the item and exchange money. If possible, take a friend or family member with you, or make sure there is someone else at your home or workplace.
2. Never send money to anyone you don’t know. Website does not allow users to transfer money via the website, and advocates face-to-face transactions. This includes mailing a cheque or using payment services like Bidpay, Western Union or Money Gram to pay for items found on This website.
3. If you receive an SMS message requesting you reply via email please ignore it! This is most likely an attempted fraud. You should only trade with local buyers you can meet in person.
4. This website doesn’t offer any sort of buyer protection or payment programs. Any emails you receive that talk about such systems should be ignored, even if they may have the Our logo. If you receive any emails promoting these services, please report it to us.
5. Always use common sense – If it looks too good to be true it probably is!
If you see any ad you are concerned about please report it to us by using the ‘Report Ad’ function, which is clearly displayed on every ad published on the website.
6. If you see any ad posted with your product and contact without your permission please report it to us by using the ‘Report Ad’
Here you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions and learn about classitree.com, how to use it, how to stay safe and get in touch with us.
Use actual photos - ads with photos of the real item get up to 10 times more views than ads with catalogue images. Take clear photos - use good lighting and different angles.
Browse similar ads and pick a competitive price. Think about how much buyers are willing to pay. The lower the price, the higher the demand.
More details = more views! Include keywords and information that buyers will be interested in. Be honest in your description.Promoted ads get up to 10 times more views.
Do you have something to sell?
Post your ad on classitree.com